• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

You be the GM

How many 1st round draft picks for RG3

Votes: 1 10.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 0 because he's going to be one of the all time greats

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
At this point, I wouldn't trade him. Period.

You know this thread is an epic waste right? If anyone here clicks anything other than 0, they need to be banned.

Do you want to know the true answer? Here it is...

His parents have moved to the region and left careers behind for new jobs. I'm sure there were more than enough job openings for Mr. and Mrs. Griffin, Jr. - especially with all the connections that the team has at their disposal.

The family is now a local fixture. RG3 and family are here to stay.

ZERO!!! :)

I have never seen a rookie this poised at the qb position.

And let's be honest, in pass pro Griffin got hit A LOT against Dallas.

It's amazing what he can do with the OL the team has given him.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

i wouldn't trade him for any teams picks ..even if it was all the teams picks for the next 4 years .

he's brought back life to this team fans that has been missing for awhile!

The reason I ask is the Skins front office gave up a bunch to get the guy. I believe I stayed silent on the topic only because I wanted it to work out for the best but I'm one of those build the line first kind of guys. I'm elated that I was wrong.
That took some heavy weight "NADS" :allhail:to pull the trigger on that trade with so many holes and a desperate and angry fan base. The front office has taken wagon loads of (well deserved) grief :rifle:from the fans and the media for drafting and trade mistakes.
My hats off to the Front Office on this one.

The thought should never even cross your mind for one nano-second.
Do you really want to go back to where we've been stuck for the last 20 years, for yet another 20+ years with another revolving door at QB ? No amount of draft picks would make a difference.

Yea the trade gave up some picks, but if you look at it, it really wasn't all that much. What really hurts is Mara's antics. Always hated the Giants. I truly despise them now. Mara should have never been allowed to do what he did to his rivals, the Redskins and the Cowboys. Hope the Giants fall into the dustpan of history.

Yeah, I gotta go with zero. I'm sitting here thinking "what if somehow Belicheat's Patriots have 10 first rounders next year, and offer them all?"

The only thing I can think of is how poor our QB play would be, even with 10 first round picks. LOL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.