• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Is it me, or is Aikman a douche when he calls our games?

I don't have a problem with Aikman. He says some things some times I can't stand, but honestly it's usually less than most other color commentators. Buck on the other hand is dreadful. He sounded like he was openly rooting for dallas yesterday.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Hate Aikman, always have. Every comment he makes seems to be homerism. Don't know if it's true or just my hatred for him.

aikman until now has always been fair, someone in the chat " I think it was lanky or Mike sr, said they thought it was because until now, he didnt care because they have had our number for so long, but now the writing on the wall is clear that its gonna be our turn to pummel them mercilessly and this makes aikman sad. Joe bukc however with all his " oooh that is gonna change the momentum" AFTER EVERY FRIGGIN PLAY. needs a swift kick in the jubblies

The only time when Troy showed some homerism came on the interception by DeAngelo. DHall did not hold on that play nor did he commit an interference. It was the usual bumping and grinding - nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah that was not just the QB in him speaking there, but the Cowbum QB speaking there. I was waiting to hear about the pushoff Bryant got away with on Wilson for the TD but never did. Aikman wouldn't ever complain about that because he made his name off of Irvin doing the same and worse.

Hmmm...I must have seen that play differently, because it looked like DHall clearly got away with one there. It wasn't a big hold or anything, but it doesn't have to be to get the flag.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.