• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Aldrick Robinson

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Where's the love people? He's en fuego.

What does a guy have to do to warrant having his own thread?

:eclipsee_Victoria:

Maybe he needs Troy Aikman to talk about him more. ;)

Happy for Robinson making the most of his one catch per game.

Have 3 back to back 100 yard games lol

He's the best WR the Redskins have had in 20 years! ;)

That kid can burn. Burn like Moss in 2005.

That can be a very dangerous weapon. This group of WRs seems to be good enough to allow us to focus on other needs in next year's draft.

As long as both of them keep catching TD passes like they are I don't care who's better.

i knew this kid had jets and can go deep ...when we drafted him i watched his college video's like 10 times ,he made alot of deep down field catches i just hope the skins do rite by him and let him grow wit rg3 !

Robinson should take over return duties... and im not just saying that because of his sheer speed, but he's EARNED a spot on this roster, and if im not mistaken, he's returned punts and kicks before.... and cut Banks loose.

Robinson is scary fast. That play action pass play is crazy effective and he's the perfect piece to have on the edge for it.

Robinson should take over return duties... and im not just saying that because of his sheer speed, but he's EARNED a spot on this roster, and if im not mistaken, he's returned punts and kicks before.... and cut Banks loose.

This is a great idea. Especially considering the number of touchbacks these days.

Terry Bradshaw almost literally could not name any of our receivers before our game, and admitted it himself

Can you blame him? We have 8 guys in double digits for receptions and not a single guy has hit 40 yet. Morgan leads the team with 37 receptions but he is about the least flashy guy on the field and doesn't have a single TD.

I doubt anyone not a legit fan of the Skins can name anyone other than Moss, who not coincidentally leads the team in TD receptions with 7.

Can you blame him? We have 8 guys in double digits for receptions and not a single guy has hit 40 yet. Morgan leads the team with 37 receptions but he is about the least flashy guy on the field and doesn't have a single TD.

I doubt anyone not a legit fan of the Skins can name anyone other than Moss, who not coincidentally leads the team in TD receptions with 7.

Yes, I do indeed blame him. Because he is supposed to be much more than merely a fan.
He gets paid huge amounts of money to "analyze" the sport, and therefore should at least be able to name some 2nd year players who are catching passes from the player who is arguably the MVP of the league.
Besides his huge salary, he's been in the business for decades, and should be aware of the importance of that.
Not to mention, he is the "veteran analyst" and senior member of the group - not like he's one of those ex-NFL head coaches who just got fired last year, and just now jumped into the studio, or a recently cut ex-player who did the same.

Last edited:
Yes, I do indeed blame him. Because he is supposed to be much more than merely a fan.
He gets paid huge amounts of money to "analyze" the sport, and therefore should at least be able to name some 2nd year players who are catching passes from the player who is arguably the MVP of the league.
Besides his huge salary, he's been in the business for decades, and should be aware of the importance of that.
Not to mention, he is the "veteran analyst" and senior member of the group - not like he's one of those ex-NFL head coaches who just got fired last year, and just now jumped into the studio, or a recently cut ex-player who did the same.

You ask too much of your talking head idiots. Bradshaw is an idiot. Old fat women from Ohio, West Virginia and Pennsylvania all the way down to Louisiana love him to death. But he's an idiot. Yeah he won 3 superbowls and yeah he's been in the league a long time, that's why he's an idiot. This sport celebrates idiots and rewards them. Hell they even gave Emmitt Smiff a job for a couple years and he doesn't have even a slight command of the English language.

The men who usually call our games don't know who's on our team. OUr team has turned over quite a bit but they haven't really mattered and that's where it will stay until they matter.

Aldrick Rbinson makes Banks expendable. Not thatBanks deserved a roster spot to begin with....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.