• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread: Redskins @ Cowboys

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Let us give thanks for our team and our QB.

Hail!

And thanks in advance to our good friends the Dallas Cowboys for second place in the NFC East!!!

Let's get it on!!!

Can ya hear it:secret:

It's getting louder.....

We Want Dallas
We Want Dallas
We Want Dallas
We Want Dallas
We Want Dallas
We Want Dallas
We Want Dallas

Text I sent to one of my frat Bros. who's a big Turds fan "RGIII, RGIII, RGIII being chanted in YO crib!!! Beautiful!"

Best. Thanksgiving. EVER!!

Text I sent to one of my frat Bros. who's a big Turds fan "RGIII, RGIII, RGIII being chanted in YO crib!!! Beautiful!"

Best. Thanksgiving. EVER!!
Yeeeeehaaaaaa!!!! At the family's today. All cowboy fans. :). Have to temper my enthusiasm. We don't trash talk during games. Usually won't watch games together. Iys killing me not to run laps around the room.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Yeeeeehaaaaaa!!!! At the family's today. All cowboy fans. :). Have to temper my enthusiasm. We don't trash talk during games. Usually won't watch games together. Iys killing me not to run laps around the room.
I was about to say that's a real downer but given the fact that we've been on the losing end more often than not, maybe that's a good thing for you. :)

I'm right there with you, Steven. Right there with you.

The defense is killing us

Here's to the first of many wins for Robert over the Pukes

:cheers:

Heh.... got home and turned on the game just as Griff threw his pick.... crap... talk about a "oh no" moment.

Will have to watch the whole game to get a proper feel but from that point on it actually looked like the Skins were a "real NFL football team" except for that obligatory false start.

Even D Hall looked like a pro during that last play

Thank you deangelo hall for allowing us to do victory formation in dallas on Thanksgiving

This day just got as sweet as the deserts earlier. Facebook is awful quiet...no Cowboys fans talking trash.

Can't wait to call some friends tomorrow.

Just wish we had better announcers.

Does anyone know why they picked up the late hit out of bounds flag, when Spencer pushed Griffin late?

Does anyone know why they picked up the late hit out of bounds flag, when Spencer pushed Griffin late?

Goodell had an ear piece straight to the refs ear and told them to pick it up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.