• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

What other team's bandwagon are you most likely to jump on ?

question for you guys, who plays Fantasy football and does it affect who you cheer for? I quit playing after I found myself cheering for the cowpies one year because I had Jason witten and Miles austin (dont even ask how i got them). I draw the line at cheering for the cowpies.

I play FF (see the thread at the top of this board), but I have a strict no-Cowboys policy. I used to have a strict no NFC East policy, but I've loosened it a bit. No Cowboys ever! Although, one year I auto-drafted Miles Austin, and then he went down with a hamstring injury in week 2 and missed almost the entire season. Maybe I should draft them? :)

LOL Lanky. I got Miles Austin and Jason Witten for mike? some Jaguar wide reciever who was a one year wonder. I tried to trade them for anything decent but everyone else in my league knew I hated the cowpies and refused to trade me anything decent.

I stopped playing for similar reasons Ryman. It started interfering with my rooting interests and when it had me sometimes needing to root against my team for my FF team to do well I was over it. Won the SB my last season though. :)

question for you guys, who plays Fantasy football and does it affect who you cheer for? I quit playing after I found myself cheering for the cowpies one year because I had Jason witten and Miles austin (dont even ask how i got them). I draw the line at cheering for the cowpies.

Meh. I'm starting Miles Austin in two leagues today, and hope he will have a TD and 100 yards, and we crush the Pukes by 40. Not a big deal, imo.

Meh. I'm starting Miles Austin in two leagues today, and hope he will have a TD and 100 yards, and we crush the Pukes by 40. Not a big deal, imo.

Kinda makes me want to vomit! But I won't hold that against you...I mean you are the man who likes Frankenberry beer and all...

If it happens, fine. But you aren't allowed to hope for ANY Cowboy to do well.

Not ever.

It's okay - we all have mental (and in this case, spiritual) lapses once in awhile. You're forgiven, but just this once.

I've had Pukes on my fantasy team in the past (not this year) but I never started any of them against the Skins so I wouldn't have to worry about them.

While I never really became a Broncos fan after moving to Colorado in 1994, I follow them and root for them because I have many friends who are fans. Like Skins fans, they are a very loyal fan base and since we don't play the Broncos very often, there's not a lot of ribbing back and forth. Of course, I always have 42-10 to fall back on. ;)

If it happens, fine. But you aren't allowed to hope for ANY Cowboy to do well.

Not ever.

It's okay - we all have mental (and in this case, spiritual) lapses once in awhile. You're forgiven, but just this once.

Fair enough. I have removed Miles from my BGO league.

You know I keed. You're playing me this week brother, it hardly matters who you start :) I'm not normal, although I sometimes have players on my roster on the the field against my Skins that week, I don't root for them. It's a little consolation if we lose and one of them has a big day, but that's about as far as I can go with it.

Actually, I wasn't starting him anyway, Cobb has been dynamite this year so I'll go with that option. I'm not feeling great about my team, looking for you to beat me this week.

Never put NFC East players on your fantasy team. Unless they happen to be Redskins. Words that I live by, and what I expect from Skins fans!

Or this is happening:

:behead2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.