• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Tips for everyone to give, take, share on saving money

You guys seen this commercial ?
Even if you don't buy the book they're advertising, the commercial itself has some great tips, and I know from experience, they're legit tips

Last edited:
When you go to the beach, instead of buying or renting beach chairs, just build your own beach chair in the sand. I mean, cmon man. If children can build a sand castle from the sand, then surely an adult can build a chair or at least a back rest from the sand.
Not only is it completely free, but you can build it ergonomically correct, to be custom-built and conformed to the shape of your body, unlike the rigid plastic and metal chairs. And sand is a whole lot more comfortable and soft than plastic or metal chairs.

If you wear thermal or long underwear in the winter, you can make them last longer for more uses, in between laundering them, by wearing them on the outside of your boxers/briefs, rather than replacing your regular underwear with the long ones.

If you wear the long ones over your regular underwear, you don't get any brown or yellow stains on the long underwear, thereby lasting longer until washing is needed. This saves money on water and electricity. And especially useful in preserving clean, long underwear, since I'm guessing most guys own less pairs of long, than they do of the "regular"

Shop the specials at your grocery store. Most of the stuff I buy I'd never buy at full price. Kroger food place had their deli pizza which is 8.99 I think marked down to 3.59

save a lot of money that way they also give bag points if you bring in your own bag so sometimes I end up with 50 extra points and only brought in 3 bags

Kroger also has a survey 50 points once a week for filling it out

sometimes they have gift cards 4 times rewards so I'll buy them for food places we have then eat out every once in awhile and don't have to take money out of my bank at that time

Shop the specials at your grocery store. Most of the stuff I buy I'd never buy at full price. Kroger food place had their deli pizza which is 8.99 I think marked down to 3.59

save a lot of money that way they also give bag points if you bring in your own bag so sometimes I end up with 50 extra points and only brought in 3 bags

Kroger also has a survey 50 points once a week for filling it out

sometimes they have gift cards 4 times rewards so I'll buy them for food places we have then eat out every once in awhile and don't have to take money out of my bank at that time

A few years ago, I heard of some kind of coupon clubs for groceries, where it was practically a science the way these people worked these coupons, and literally could get $150 worth of groceries, for a few dollars, or even nothing at all, as hard as that is to believe. I just procrastinated about looking into it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.