• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Offseason Checklist

Fear The Spear

The Legend
Reaction score
Get rid of :

1) Tanard Jackson
2) Brandon Merriweather
3) Jammal Brown
4) DeAngelo Hall
5) Danny Smith
6) Jim Haslett
7) Raheem Morris
8) Entire Medical Staff
9) Entire Training Staff
10) Brandon Banks
11) Rex Grossman
12) Whoever is the current Team Consultant of "Avoidance of Penalties Taskforce"

We need an official clock management guy.
Also, official decider of when to challenge.

I submit my name for either position.

First order of business - when you're at mid field in the middle of the 2nd quarter, on first down, and the play clock is about to expire you TAKE THE 5 YARD DELAY OF GAME PENALTY.

Time outs spent on offense that are clearly not the last drive of the half are wasted time outs.

Burning a time out there to save 5 yards is the most ridiculous thing, and it seems like not a single coach in the league has learned to teach his guys that.

First order of business - when you're at mid field in the middle of the 2nd quarter, on first down, and the play clock is about to expire you TAKE THE 5 YARD DELAY OF GAME PENALTY.

Not sure if that's a great idea, considering how it would compound with our already league-leading penalties. That 5 yard delay of game, is highly likely to be followed by an illegal procedure, followed by a holding penalty, resulting in a "1st and 20".
And Redskins' "1st and 20" plays are usually followed by yet another rushing attempt by RG3, further putting him at risk for unnecessary injury.

That's actually a pretty solid list. I'd also say find a back up ready to almost immediately replace Fletcher. Much as I love Lorenzo's heart and motor, I don't think he's the guy especially long term.

Love the list, except number 4.

Not because he's incredible, but because we can't afford to replace him with a limited cap and fewer draft picks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.