• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread: Redskins v Eagles

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
So...the Birds come to DC and might, just might, be in worse shape than the Skins are. A game we should win, right? Sadly, those types of games are exactly the ones that make me the most nervous. Especially inside The Division.

However, Garçon and Merriweather will take the field. Cooley has had an two more works of work to get his mojo back. Maybe, just maybe, it will be enough.

Do you believe? I do.

Hail!

Everyone but Mooch picked the Skins on the NFL Network Pre-Game show.

Good game so far, but why in the world does Kyle call the pitch back 5 yards to try to pick up a yard on 3rd and 1? For **** sake!!! We could of really put them on the ropes in the first quarter.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

What a catch by Santana, what a throw by Griff...those two and the Eagles defense bailing out Kyle and his ridiculously ****ty playcalling, yet again!

Good game so far, but why in the world does Kyle call the pitch back 5 yards to try to pick up a yard on 3rd and 1? For **** sake!!! We could of really put them on the ropes in the first quarter.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Its Kyle...not really sure what goes through his head sometimes. He's ridiculous; especially bad today for some reason.

I agree about KS. This guy really makes me want to bang my head against the wall. I personally do not like this new scheme, and I think better defenses are going to figure it out and shut it down.

I want to see RG3 running a more pro-style passing game. I think he can make all the throws and can read the defenses.

Ouch...at least Kyle didn't call a play pitching the ball 5 yards backwards there.

This offense will occaisionally pop a big play, but the rest of the time it's predictable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.