• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins Quotes 11/16: M. Shanahan

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
November 16, 2012
Redskins Park

Executive Vice President/Head Coach Mike Shanahan

Injury report:
“[CSNWashington.com reporter] Tarik El-Bashir is doubtful [laughter]. He injured his pride yesterday. [Tackle] Jammal [Brown] did not practice today. Same thing as yesterday – still sore. We’ll evaluate that next week.”

On if wide receiver Pierre Garçon and safety Brandon Meriweather will play if they have no setbacks:
“I’m hoping there’s no setback, yeah. I’m hoping they both play.”

On Meriweather’s progress with the defense in practice:
“We feel good enough where if there’s no setback, he’ll be able to play. That’s positive. Same thing with Garçon. Anytime you get two guys like that on your football team, obviously it helps your football team and helps you to win.”

On the difference in Garçon’s ability to push off since the beginning of the season:
“I can’t really answer that, but he feels good enough where I think he’ll play if there’s no setbacks. That’s a positive. We’ll just have to wait and see.”

On tackle Trent Williams’ ankle injury:
“I don’t know when it happened to be honest with you. He’s just sore and you could see it on Monday and Wednesday. It’s better right now, so that’s why we have him listed as probable.”

On if Brown got treatment this morning:
“Yes.”

On if he has a better idea today about tackle Brown’s hip:
“It was just quite sore. The hip was sore – both in the left and right side. There was little bit of a setback. We’ve got another week to get a chance to look at him. Hopefully, he gets better.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.