• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2012 - Week 11 vs Philidelphia Eagles

BB, don't forget that we've lost 8 in a row to rookie QB's. Heard that stat on the radio the other day.

I'm not sure where to put this, and I didn't want to make a new thread. So I'm putting it here

http://twitpic.com/bee9m1

Dude needs to be suspended.

You are absolutely correct. A suspension and fine are what's needed to get this point across, I fear. Ed Reed's suspension has to have gotten the attention of a lot of players I would imagine.

He didn't make contact and while I think we are all in tune with his intentions, no one can prove that he was lining up for a kill shot rather than just doing his best to avoid contact with a sliding QB, as I am sure he will argue if asked about it.

Well, he lead with the helmet, he launched. That's against the rules, intentions aside. He turned himself into a missile.

So I'll disagree with you neo, though it's probably pointless since they wont do anything about it :(

My question is, would have done anything different if he were simply trying to jump over a sliding QB? That is pretty much how I would do it if I didn't think I could clear the guy hurdling him.

Fair enough.

I guess it comes down to me not willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

That's a definite "launch" and "killshot." Its pretty much textbook, IMO.

I think we all know his intent.

I think we all also know that RG3 is not yet on the "protected" list.

Im going to say the way his arms are placed like hes going to lay a hit, not brace himself is a good clue.

Plus he goes low..a diving player would be more likely to dive high and try to avoid the contact.

But that's just my opinion.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

After looking at that, I would agree. He lowers his head rather than trying to keep it up to go up and over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.