• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins Sign CB Anthony Jackston to PS

What's pathetic is we could have signed Terrence Newman and Tracy Porter and had a much better CB duo short-term.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Tracy Porter would have been a good signing. Terrence Newman was awful his last few years in Dallas; no thank you. Not sure how he is doing this season, but with his performances in Dallas the past few years (injury-plagued performances), I would have passed either way.

Porter got a big pay day also; not sure if we could have squeezed it in with the cap penalties.

Newman must not have been all bad! Afterall, how many players get a penalty named in their honour because of their tackling technique?

Isn't he responsible for the now illegal horse collar tackle?

Newman must not have been all bad! Afterall, how many players get a penalty named in their honour because of their tackling technique?

Isn't he responsible for the now illegal horse collar tackle?

That was the other cowturd... Roy Williams. Not the cowturd Roy Williams that couldn't catch the ball, the other cowturd Roy Williams who was arguably the most overrated safety the game has ever seen.

The DB Philly signed from Oakland should be available next season as I remember reading something that he will be released. I could be wrong though and it could be someone completely different.

im pretty sure we could have had that CB from philly for cheap who is playing pretty good.

He's filling in rather well for Brent Grimes isn't he? And that is from a defense that is run by Mike friggin Nolan! :laugh:

Newman. There's just something about Newman.

340023d1329983894-seinfeld-star-survives-suicide-attemptive-shot-myself-head-tumblr_ldc9k4erfl1qza49co1_500.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.