• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

A time of riches

burgold

The Pro Bowler
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
There was once a group of travelers who wandered homeless for generations. These people were proud and in their hearts remembered dynasties led by men named Gibbs, Allen, or Unseld and Robinson.

Over the years their flock dwindled. Many became bitter and lost hope. Others drank sand pretending each mirage was an oasis. Still doggedly they searched for a hint that there was a land of milk and honey or at least beer and burgers.

Today, these souls are still in the desert, but new leaders have emerged... Strasburgs, Harpers, Griffins, Walls, and the weary look and wonder is this another mouthful of sand or have we finally found home again.

Amen brother, amen. And pass the sand...

Well, if you drink enough sand, it really isn't good for you. A recent picture of me and my wife:

SAND-PEOPLE_Wallpaper_3rxy1.jpg

I'd hit it.

The travelers have now found messiahs but are the messiahs going to be surrounded by enough disciples to get the word out?
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Hopefully someone can turn water into wine with this defense...because its atrocious right now.

Blessed are those who have not seen; yet believe.

Double shot of sand for me, please.

without struggle, there is no progress....

i'll have what jug is having

Somebody was watching Josey Wales.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.