• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

We do NOT have to run the table, to make the playoffs

That's somewhere between "What day of the week is it?" and "I'm going to sue the day I retire."

I bet this is the last season we see football as we currently know it. Roger is going to go crazy this offseason. 1-3 game suspensions for any helmet-to-helmet contact.....and see if that stops it.

It's gonna be the money. Look for the first player fine of 500k+ sometime soon.

I don't know if its accurate or not, but per Mike and Mike this morning, less than 2% of teams that start 3-6 make the playoffs. That tells you what our expectations should be. Unfortunately.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

I was watching ESPN and they were arguing over who had the better chance of making the playoffs - Dallas or New Orleans.
So, let's see. They each have only won 1 more game than us. And Dallas still has to play us twice. And New Orleans has already lost head-to-head to us, obviously. And the Saints defense is about as bad as ours. So, if "analysts" are going to put so much time and arguing about Dallas and New Orleans making the playoffs, it makes logical sense that you certainly have to consider the Skins.

Roger is going to go crazy this offseason. 1-3 game suspensions for any helmet-to-helmet contact.....and see if that stops it.

Don't forget loss of a draft pick, and a salary cap penalty. It's S.O.P. now.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk[/media]

We are one of the most highly penalized teams in the league, we've won one home game in our last nine, and we struggle mightily against NFC East opponents whom we face in 5 of our last 7 games. Playoffs should be the last thing on our minds.

We will make Nick Foles look like the second coming of Johnny Unitas out there Sunday! We always have that knack for making the young QB's look better than they are...

Man, I'm most likely making an early exit from chat with the way the sky is already falling and we havent even taken the field
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Mike, we have shown a penchant for making young QB's look great. I did some research on this last year prior to our loss to Carolina and there was a shocking amount of young QB's throughout the last decade who have gotten their 1st win against us, including Donovan McCrapp, Sam Bradford, Matthew Stafford, Cam Newton won his second...Eli Manning's first big game came against us in the 36-0 rout in his first season as the full time starter. This is Foles first NFL start so there is no reason to think that we will break from the norm. Love your enthusiasm brother but our team is bad...no reason to think this weekend will be any different and we will make a young QB look great in his debut.

Damn you El, you and your stupid stats and Logic. I have noticed that too actually, we would the one team I would love for Rg3 to be able to pla lmao.

anyway, we arent going to run the table, we will be lucky to win 3 more games. If I am the rams I send us a thank you note.

We will make Nick Foles look like the second coming of Johnny Unitas out there Sunday! We always have that knack for making the young QB's look better than they are...

Mike, we have shown a penchant for making young QB's look great. I did some research on this last year prior to our loss to Carolina and there was a shocking amount of young QB's throughout the last decade who have gotten their 1st win against us, including Donovan McCrapp, Sam Bradford, Matthew Stafford, Cam Newton won his second...Eli Manning's first big game came against us in the 36-0 rout in his first season as the full time starter. This is Foles first NFL start so there is no reason to think that we will break from the norm. Love your enthusiasm brother but our team is bad...no reason to think this weekend will be any different and we will make a young QB look great in his debut.

Damn you El, you and your stupid stats and Logic. I have noticed that too actually, we would the one team I would love for Rg3 to be able to pla lmao.

Yea, and we ALSO have a penchant for drafting busts at our own QB position, so what you gonna say about that ??

Wasit over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? No. Well, it sure as heck ain't over now!

Brown back at RT.

Meriweather back at SS.

This burgundy '76 Eldorado is hitting the interstate!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I'm going to say Redskins and playoffs in the same sentence, and keep a straight face. Ready? Watch.

The Redskins are mathematically still in the playoff hunt this year.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I tried. :)

I'm going to say Redskins and playoffs in the same sentence, and keep a straight face. Ready? Watch.

The Redskins are mathematically still in the playoff hunt this year.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I tried. :)

I can, too.

Whenever time is running down on the play clock and we're facing a delay of game, the Redskins can never manage to get a play off, without wasting a time-out, or getting a delay of game penalty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.