• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem Results: Week 4

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
9.png

Week 4 of the BGO NFL Pickem Contest saw more incredibly competitive results, with two players leading the way with PERFECT 14-0 records. Finding myself at the back of the pack at 10-4, well, that's almost depressing.

Perfection this week belonged to beamish, and Master Chief, with both Pravda and servumtuum (who continues to impress) right behind at 13-1.

For the year and overall contest leaders, servumtuum continues to crush the competition with an incredible 48-14 first place performance (77%), China is in second position at 47-15, and
EatSleepRedskin and Lanky Livingston are third and fourth respectively at 46-16.

Click HERE to view all Week 4 results.

Click HERE for total season standings after Week 4.

So picking one game better over the course of four games is considered "crushing" the competition?

It's all about me China.

He's crushing me :)

But for the rest of you superhumans, he's got you breathing right down his neck.

Better?

It's all about me China.

He's crushing me :)

But for the rest of you superhumans, he's got you breathing right down his neck.

Better?

Thank you for the reality check, Boone. This thing's tight as hell. 13 are picking at better than 70% and like China said, he's like .01 behind with five more ,02 or .03 behind him!

Our little random picker DC PC is the only one under .500-and everybody had a really good week picking these games this time. Of course, as I posted elsewhere-the division games are about to hit and then the competition both in the games and here will get fiercer. I think this is liable to go down to the wire with the top 10 or even more separated by less than 1%

Ugh. With competition like this I can't afford to have too many more weeks like this one or I'm going to be out of contention quickly.

I've played in a lot of pickem contests, and I'm telling you, I've never seen so many people above the 60% mark....

Amazing...

I've played in a lot of pickem contests, and I'm telling you, I've never seen so many people above the 60% mark....

Amazing...

I was telling Whoey about this pool and how competitive it is. I am at 63% and in any other pool I have been a part of that would have kept me in the running. 4 weeks in and I am 9 games back of the leader.

Very impressive guys and congratulations to everyone!

Thank you for the reality check, Boone. This thing's tight as hell. 13 are picking at better than 70% and like China said, he's like .01 behind with five more ,02 or .03 behind him!

Our little random picker DC PC is the only one under .500-and everybody had a really good week picking these games this time. Of course, as I posted elsewhere-the division games are about to hit and then the competition both in the games and here will get fiercer. I think this is liable to go down to the wire with the top 10 or even more separated by less than 1%

You keep saying this, but we've had a ton of divisional games already.

Cincy-Cleveland
Minny-Green Bay
Detroit-Chicago
Tennessee-Jacksonville
Houston-Jacksonville
NYG-Washington
Dallas-NYG
Baltimore-Cleveland
Minny-Detroit
Chicago-Green Bay
Denver-Oakland
NE-Buffalo
Buffalo-Miami
Seattle-St. Louis
AZ-San Fran

And those are just off the top of my head. :)

Amazing...

Word. I've suffered through one horrendous week but otherwise been pretty solid -- and I'm already TEN freaking games behind serv.

These guys are killin' me. :)

Hit a bit of a slump the last 2 weeks. Maybe ill stop making my picks on Sunday morning. haha. Still in the running though, I'll make my move this week.

I feel like this is the easiest week of picks yet - meaning I'll probably go 2-12, lol.

Hell, despite my apparent success, they're all hard for me, Lanky-remember my second week was 8-8. I'm still trying to get a handle on Jacksonville&Seattle-and there seem to be a few potential "WTF?!?" upsets sitting there-Atlanta/San Fransisco and Jets/Dolphins game for instance. Sheesh!

Jets/Dolphins is by far the toughest game of the week to pick. I've gone back and forth about 100 times. Its going to be an ugly, 12-9 field-goal affair.

Jets/Dolphins is by far the toughest game of the week to pick. I've gone back and forth about 100 times. Its going to be an ugly, 12-9 field-goal affair.

Yeah, I was the same way with the Packers vs Minny game last week. I ended up going with Minny because of their D and the Packs lack of an O-line.

The Cards vs Texans and the 49ers vs Falcons are the only ones I am kind of wishy washy on, even though I have settled in on my picks.

Yeah, I was the same way with the Packers vs Minny game last week. I ended up going with Minny because of their D and the Packs lack of an O-line.

The Cards vs Texans and the 49ers vs Falcons are the only ones I am kind of wishy washy on, even though I have settled in on my picks.

I've got a pretty good feeling about both of those games, but I can't wrap my head around Jets/Phins. Don't know why.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.