• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2012 - Week 9 vs Carolina Panthers

• Thread starter Blognostications
  • Start date

Blognostications

Blognosticator - Stevenaa

Redskins v.s Panthers: From Sexy to ???​

When I got the PM asking if I’d like to do a Blognostication for the...

More...

My apologies to Steven for the rough formating of the tables. PHP doesn't allow for it look as pretty as Word does, or, if it does, your humble admin here has figured out how to do it yet.

I think we get the gist of it Neo. He did a great job. I was thinking about the comparison all week, and the reality is stats mean little when comparing these two QB's. Stevenaa, you touched on it...where is Cam's head? A leader doesn't vent in front of cameras like that. I saw Cam in a few games last year and he did not appear to command the attention of his team mates in the huddle the way Griff does. Maybe I am looking more intently at Griff, but I don't think Cam is a leader and I am convinced Griff is a natural born leader.

Great job Stevenaa...

Nice job, Stevenaa, and I concur. A shootout certainly seems likely. I think longterm, Griff has a brighter future than Cam, though for this one game, our D could be just the remedy for whatever it is that is ailing Cam.

Great job, stevenaa!

We have to hope Cam continues with his "Sophomore Jinx" because, if he decides to run, we're in trouble. He can do just enough with his arm and still beat us with his legs.

RG3 will HAVE to be more effective than he was last week. I'm guessing the Panthers D will attempt to copy what the Steelers did and Kyle damn well better have an answer.

This is EASILY the kind of game we CAN lose and HAVE lost in the past. If Griffin can get loose for some runs early, I think that really opens things up and works to our advantage. While they will want to keep the ball away from Griff, we'll have to do the same to Cam. Time of possession could be the key.

If we win, it will be a squeaker and I see it being close no matter what.

Excellent job stevenaa. Goal, I hope you are wrong about our D providing Cam with an outlet for his current performance woes.

Stevenaa, you nailed Cam. And Robert.

One more thing, we cannot afford to have our WRs drop passes the way they did against the Steelers.

Period.

Against anybody.

Cam has the measurables, his size and strength is scary, and his speed is nearly as good as Griffins (and by nearly I mean nowhere near but closer than almost every other qb lol), what he lacks is the leadership, the instincts and the sheer heart that Rg3 has displayed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.