• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO.C.D. - Hype, Hope, and Victories of the Pyrrhic Variety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go back and read the disclaimer in your piece, Boone. YOU pissed in my Cheerios. :)

you look at this one of two ways, you either say " omg omg we have a qb finally and he doesnt play like crap so even if we lose its ok because at least we had a chance" OR you look at this and say " we are in the third year of a complete rebuild, we have a superlative qb who is good NOW and is only gonna get better if he stays healthy, so why arent we better in year 3?" thats where Boone is and where I am.

clearly you didnt bother to read boones post, its almost exactly what ive been saying all along, that our mistakes have hamstrung us and that we arent as good as we should be. you dont want to admit that I was right, thats fine, but the facts speak for themselves.

I come down on the defenCe because its BAD and it wasnt always BAD but this coaching staff MADE IT BAD. you will continue to hear what i think about this defenCe until it gets better

No sense having a thread if you guys are going to use it as an opportunity to attack a member or drag stuff in here from previous discussions. I'll say this about Ryman - he's the only member here we've ever spoken to about their posting habits who actually changed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.