• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Steelers to wear 1934 throwback uniforms against Redskins

fuji869

The Rookie
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
These could be hard on the eyes this Sunday. :thumbsdown:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/e...wear-1934-throwback-uniforms-against-redskins

steelers.unis-4_3_r560.jpg

Queue John Belushi. He's either singing "I'm a King Bee" or "There's a Riot Goin' on......Down in Cell Block Number 9". A radio buddy of mine says the unis look like something out of the movie "Papillon".

They might just get my vote for the ugliest uniforms ever. :puke:

Yeah, they look like old school prison uniforms.

I think they're snappy :)

Matter is neither created nor destroyed, but "WTFs" are created by uniforms like those.

Yeah, they look like old school prison uniforms.

That's exactly what I thought upon seeing them. Is Burt Reynolds their QB this weekend?

That's exactly what I thought upon seeing them. Is Burt Reynolds their QB this weekend?

Starting tail back, George Clooney practices in a cotton field... film at 11:00
obrother10.jpg

Sweet Mother of Mary those are ugly uniforms.

Attachments

• leatherheads.jpg
    leatherheads.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 101

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.