• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Forum Name Changes?

Lanky Livingston

BGO - we all love it, however I think its time for a few new forum names. :) I suggest we make the following changes:

BGObssesion.com = RGIIIObsession.com
Sons of Washington Forum = RGIII Forum
5 O'Clock Forum = RGIII's Socks Forum
Political Asylum Form = The non-RGIII Forum
NFL Forum = Teams Who Wish They had RGIII Forum
The Beltway Boys Forum = DC Teams Who Don't have RGIII Forum
Member Blogs = Members Writing about RGIII (also a new nickname for the Post?)
BG Oracle = Not necessary, RGIII is now the answer to everything

Let me know what you think. :D :D :D

(Posted at Boone's demand - so if you don't chuckle, blame him! :))

Alternate title for PA Forum?

I'm voting for RGIII you ignorant ****ing twit! Forum

Other alternates for the PA Forum:

RGIII for President Forum

Scorched Earth (Like the Grass Behind RGIII) Forum

Why I have this moniker

Now that you have seen Robert Griffin the Third play a few games in a Redskin uniform, I think you now know why I signed onto this board with the moniker, "RG 3 Fan". No one is perfect, but he is pretty darn close.:cool2:

HTTR!!!

Now that you have seen Robert Griffin the Third play a few games in a Redskin uniform, I think you now know why I signed onto this board with the moniker, "RG 3 Fan". No one is perfect, but he is pretty darn close.:cool2:

HTTR!!!

And we're glad to have him and have you aboard!

HTTR!!!

HTTR!!!

And the Lord God did deliver RG3 to smight thine enemies. And it was good. And the people did rejoice.

John Bob Mark Henry's Football Gathering Hole.

A long southern name with a southern football name is really catchy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.