• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Cake or Death?: Dispelling the Vyth

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score
Alma Mater
James Madison
Catchy title, huh? Vyth=Vick Myth. Maybe should have done this last week, but I was a bit caught up in the win. Go write your own blog. ...

More...

damnit i already had my lol you mean myth joke prepared while the page loaded then you ruined it :(

on a serious note, you beat me to this type of blog :)

i heard kevin blackistone on ESPN 980 and he was very frank and stern when he said that comparing Vick to Griffin was just sloppy, and he said bloggers/talking heads/beat reporters/journalists need to stop being sloppy on the issue.

it's nice to see people starting to voice this.

just because griffin is black, a quarterback, and can run doesn't mean he's like vick.

on a serious note, you beat me to this type of blog :)

i heard kevin blackistone on ESPN 980 and he was very frank and stern when he said that comparing Vick to Griffin was just sloppy, and he said bloggers/talking heads/beat reporters/journalists need to stop being sloppy on the issue.

it's nice to see people starting to voice this.

just because griffin is black, a quarterback, and can run doesn't mean he's like vick.

He is so much above and beyond Vick it isn't funny. And the best part? Dude is 22.

I need to get sunglasses.:cool4:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.