• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL.com: Garcon has torn tendon in foot

Well, "shaken up" just cost them $20,000.

What will this cost, if true.

I think the fine was because it was a concussion, and that the league isn't as concerned with injuries like Garcon's as much as they're watching concussions. I doubt they come down with any kind of disciplinary action, but then again, we are the Redskins, and it seems like the league likes to hit us for whatever they can get out of us.

Smart money is on Garcon missing the rest of the season and starting to figure out ways of getting more out of Hankerson, Robinson and Morgan.

We spent $12M on Morgan and he looks like a rookie.

He has some athletic ability but is raw and doesn't seem to have developed any maturity in his game.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I think Morgan was brought in as a run blocker, BD. That and a possession receiver at time but mostly to run block.

I think the fine was because it was a concussion, and that the league isn't as concerned with injuries like Garcon's as much as they're watching concussions. I doubt they come down with any kind of disciplinary action, but then again, we are the Redskins, and it seems like the league likes to hit us for whatever they can get out of us.

I tend to agree. I've seen stress fractures of the foot go misdiagnosed for weeks, even over a month, so I don't think the team was misleading anybody. The league isn't gonna give a rats arse about something like this.

Smart money is on Garcon missing the rest of the season and starting to figure out ways of getting more out of Hankerson, Robinson and Morgan.

We spent $12M on Morgan and he looks like a rookie.

He has some athletic ability but is raw and doesn't seem to have developed any maturity in his game.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

And what about Briscoe? I've seen him targeted 1 time and he dropped it, but i still wouldn't mind seeing him get the ball more.

Im with you on Garcon missing the rest of the season. Let him get this fixed.

Yeah, I have to agree about Briscoe. It's like they want to give Hank every chance to produce. It's just that he hasn't lived up to some expectations.

Yeah, I have to agree about Briscoe. It's like they want to give Hank every chance to produce. It's just that he hasn't lived up to some expectations.

Hank hasn't lived up to any as far as I can see.... His Desmond Howard impersonation last week, and his lack of YAC... I know, it rymes, have pretty much got me writing him off at the end of the year.

Well, if we paid Morgan $7.5M this year under the cap to be a blocker at WR, then we have severly overrated his utility. Because we already had Niles Paul who was a top blocker from the WR position and could have simply signed another TE to back up Davis.

Hank hasn't lived up to any as far as I can see.... His Desmond Howard impersonation last week, and his lack of YAC... I know, it rymes, have pretty much got me writing him off at the end of the year.

Hank is our no. 2 leading reciever behind Davis... and he's averaging 12+ a catch. Granted a BIG chunk of that was on the the 68 yd TD he caught, which is still his ONLY TD of the season, but its pretty clear the guy can catch the football but he's not a game breaker.

I, personally, was excited about the kid coming into this season but it looks like he's going to be a 3 - 4 catch a game WR who every once in a while has a big play. With that, i will say our WR corps as a whole has been on the frustrating side of disappointing. Outside of Moss the last few weeks, nobody has been a legit threat. I know if i was Moss, as a leader, i'd be looking at these guys and showing them the stats, askin which one of them wants to step it up, cuz now is their shot.

Hank is our no. 2 leading reciever behind Davis... and he's averaging 12+ a catch. Granted a BIG chunk of that was on the the 68 yd TD he caught, which is still his ONLY TD of the season, but its pretty clear the guy can catch the football but he's not a game breaker.

I, personally, was excited about the kid coming into this season but it looks like he's going to be a 3 - 4 catch a game WR who every once in a while has a big play. With that, i will say our WR corps as a whole has been on the frustrating side of disappointing. Outside of Moss the last few weeks, nobody has been a legit threat. I know if i was Moss, as a leader, i'd be looking at these guys and showing them the stats, askin which one of them wants to step it up, cuz now is their shot.

I was real excited at the beginning of the season too, more so after the promise he showed last year. He just seems not too good at fighting for yardage, and any receiver trying to make a name for himself, lays himself out to get that ball he missed last week in a divisional match up. Sure it's nice to get it stride, but making the catch is the top priority. He's not showing me any heart, but he has the rest of the season to prove he's better then average.

I agree, if I was Moss, I'd be all over them, point out an "old guy" is making them look bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.