• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Chris Henry to visit

Was just reading about this. Is this really what we need? I mean, come on? You kept Mason, give him the chance! You signed Alridge after cutting him, give him a chance! But to bring in another unproven (some could argue proven, but proven he is not and NFL RB) is foolish!

As the clamoring for Vinny's head gains momentum, this is how he proves his worth?

Was just reading about this. Is this really what we need? I mean, come on? You kept Mason, give him the chance! You signed Alridge after cutting him, give him a chance! But to bring in another unproven (some could argue proven, but proven he is not and NFL RB) is foolish!

As the clamoring for Vinny's head gains momentum, this is how he proves his worth?

Exactly my point. This team has more problems to fix immediately than running back. I can think of one right now, ummm, RIGHT TACKLE.

I really don't understand the purpose here when you have 3 back up running backs. Marcus mason gets two carries a game and that is enough to say, well, he isn't it? I will be the first to agree that Ladell Betts has been so unimpressive, but how many touches does he really get?

I hope he's gained 100 pounds and learned how to play OL.

What are the odds Danny Boy is trying to trade Portis for a QB?

We haven't even used Aldrige yet, so what's the point in bringing in another RB and to that point which RB would go if we brought one in?

Let's see we need a RT a solid back up LT a starting C and possibly a RG.

Something is awry at the Circle K :)

it shouldn't feel like a TJ Ducket move, because the Skins aren't giving up draft picks for duds this time around.

The interest in Henry is incontrovertible evidence that even insiders at Ashburn realize that behind Portis is the great abyss.

Alridge and Mason are not NFL performers.

Betts is 30 years old and is slow. Cartwright is 5'7 and 190.

Other than Portis there are no legitimate NFL backs on the this team.

So, no wonder the team is looking for some boost from the outside.

This is another organizational blindspot and has been for a couple of years.

Running back was ignored just like the OL in favor of drafting not one but TWO wide receivers in 2008 plus a tight end.

The pick of Fred Davis made no sense to me at the time and still doesn't.

Wouldn't you rather have Chris Johnson right now on the team? :)

There is no easy answer. The team is stuck with the players they brought to the dance.

Washington didn't do its homework.

If Tryon was 'coming on' as people are now saying then why the nedd to draft Barnes?

That #3 pick could have been used at RB or OL.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Run Portis into the ground and cut him after the season.

That's the way I'm rollin'

if Shanahan comes in as HC, just imagine having Portis (the player he traded) here as the established RB :laugh:

if 2010 is uncapped the first move Shanahan will make is to cut Portis loose.

these two never got along from the get go.

Holmgren will also get rid of Portis because he realizes that Clinton loves to go to the media and complain at the drop of a hat. That type of player is not going to be a leader on a title club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.