• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Another ES Refugee has arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECU-ALUM

Camp Fodder
Reaction score
Alma Mater
East Carolina
If I go to a Skins game...I'll still sign up for the ES Tailgate...otherwise...:kick_can:

Time to move on...Nice to see so many familiar names.

HAIL!

Welcome, sir. I don't believe we have met, but you will enjoy it here. Lots of great discussion, and Neo makes the best damn homebrews around.

Or so I'm told. *cough* hint *cough*

Welcome, sir. I don't believe we have met, but you will enjoy it here. Lots of great discussion, and Neo makes the best damn homebrews around.

Or so I'm told. *cough* hint *cough*

If I recall I saw your name more than once at the "other" site. Nice to meet someone else from the Shenandoah Valley. (My mom's family is from Staunton and I lived there for a few years!)

HAIL

If I recall I saw your name more than once at the "other" site. Nice to meet someone else from the Shenandoah Valley. (My mom's family is from Staunton and I lived there for a few years!)

HAIL

Staunton's great, we lived there right out of college for a few years. I haven't posted over there in a while, but I check the Owned Thread from time to time...

Welcome aboard! Now, go get me a beer! Oh wait! I don't drink...

Don't show him our fridge yet. He might get the wrong idea about us when he sees the Frankenberry Lager. ;)

:rotflmao:

We don't need to worry about that, to label his Frankenberry and BooBerry Beers, Goal went out and bought one of these:
brother_p-touch_1000_drukarka_etykiet_(pt1000ye1).jpg

Damn label maker comes with auto-correct though.

Goal typed "Frankenberry," and it changed it to "Fairy Beer." :laugh: ;)

I don't care what kind of beer we have...(well okay Beast & "fairy" I may have to draw the line there)...otherwise...I like Beer....as Ben Franklin once said, "Beer is evidence God wants us to have fun!"

Welcome! I was jrockster21 on the "other site" (and for a short period here as well. New beginnings, and such...

Speaking of which, rockstar, I need a new nick. Suggestions welcome. And no, Mike, I'm NOT going with "Douche McDingleberry," so don't suggest it. :p

Speaking of which, rockstar, I need a new nick. Suggestions welcome. And no, Mike, I'm NOT going with "Douche McDingleberry," so don't suggest it. :p

Cumberland Cucumber. Cumberland Cutup. Cumberland CowCookie.

How about Douche McDing....aw crap, nevermind!

How about: HHSN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.