• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Another ES Refugee has arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey SC. Or is it Ohio? :)

And...

Welcome home. Great to see you here.

I'm still SC but living in Ohio lol

Mike I had not been on there to much, but what was pulled with HH was to much. Not to mention a mod there put everybody's name who replied to a Facebook post in the owned thread.

....the mods/owners really like it if you state the reason for coming here....

was permanently banned for upsetting baltimore and philly fans...."the times, they are a-changin' "....

....so just followed the pork rind crumbs left by the hog....

It's a bit ironic, being that the people that got ES going were refugee's from TSN and other forums. And now, here we are....

I like to call myself an escapee. It fits me so much better, in so many ways ;)

For the record, we prefer if folks here are polite to fans of other teams as well, assuming those fans are respectful and post intelligently here. We are Redskins fans first but also fans of the game and as such enjoy a good, passionate discussion with folks who root for the opposition. We would like very much to have a few more of them as regulars here.

Yeah, I've heard that before. I get it. I just don't want anyone laboring under a false assumption, that's all. It's that damn "fairness streak" I have.

Hi! Wow! I had no idea there was another good site! I recognize many of you from ES and look forward to exploring this one too.

I honestly am a bit unfamiliar with the dynamics between there and here, but I just had a strange thing happen there when this site had been mentioned in a thread and I asked what it was because I hadnt heard of it before. A Mod immediately chastised me and told me to search on it. I promptly apologized and was chastised again for "extend whatever matter was being addressed".

Anyway, I googled and found the site anyway.

I am very happy to be here and I hope I can add more value here than I have on other sites. (I've grown up and chilled out some over the years! LOL) Thanks for having me and if I can ever help anyone of you our in any way, shape or form, please ask and I will do my best!

I saw that back and forth over there. I really don't understand it myself. Bottom line, we have never had, nor do we desire to have a pissing match with ES. Since Om, Henry, and I were original ES staff members, and left to start our own site, I think some assume there's 'a problem'. There's not. The whole idea is kind of silly.

We discourage conversation about ES here, not because we have a problem with them, but because this is a separate community and we don't feel promoting 'negative energy' has any value.

Anyway, welcome to the site - I can't believe you didn't know we were here and that it took you this long to find us. Good to see an old familiar username :cheers:

I saw that back and forth over there. I really don't understand it myself. Bottom line, we have never had, nor do we desire to have a pissing match with ES. Since Om, Henry, and I were original ES staff members, and left to start our own site, I think some assume there's 'a problem'. There's not. The whole idea is kind of silly.

We discourage conversation about ES here, not because we have a problem with them, but because this is a separate community and we don't feel promoting 'negative energy' has any value.

Anyway, welcome to the site - I can't believe you didn't know we were here and that it took you this long to find us. Good to see an old familiar username :cheers:

I fully understand the desire for civility and you shouldnt ever have an issue with me bashing anyone at all. Consider me on board!

It's really nice to be welcomed this way. Thanks a ton!

Welcome SS. You'll love it here, take a look around and PM Boone with any questions. PM hiim a lot, he likes that.

Welcome aboard Snydershrugged! Being the lazy typer I am, I henceforth dub thee...Ss. But not in a negative way, just because those are the initials and it's easier to type.

Most call me El so they don't have to type Elephant. This is a smart bunch, but they/I are/am lazy. :laugh:

Yep. First thing you need to know about El is that he like girly, fruity beer. Aside from that, he's a pretty cool dude.

:D

Welcome aboard Snydershrugged! Being the lazy typer I am, I henceforth dub thee...Ss. But not in a negative way, just because those are the initials and it's easier to type.

Most call me El so they don't have to type Elephant. This is a smart bunch, but they/I are/am lazy. :laugh:

Thanks for the awesome welcome! Nice to meet you El.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.