• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Another ES Refugee has arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome friend - I suspect you'll like it here. Let us know if you need any help and cheers :cheers:

formerly known as 'The Sexy Nipple' or 'Tarhog'

Welcome to the better site. I don't recall if we've ever met, but I can assure you that you'd be more likely to remember me than I am you.

If you've ever logged off of ES and told your better half/friend/coworker about some a-hole on the site.....it was probably me :D

Ok, who freakin' told him there was another site? Unreal. You try to keep a secret and the whole world blabs. Had to be H_H. HAD TO BE!

;)

Time for initiation

animal_house_760.jpg

welcome-to-the-party-pal.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, and the mods/owners really like it if you state the reason for coming here and then dump all over the other place :paranoid:

Oh, and the mods/owners really like it if you state the reason for coming here and then dump all over the other place :paranoid:

You're a funny guy, Sarge. We like you. That's why we are going to kill you last. ;)

Commando...one of those movies I saw in the 80's and thought was JUST awesome...and now...wow it doesn't age well at all!

True. But some lines are immortal. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.