• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Honorary Hog Sighting

Docsandy

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
With the comraderie I enjoy here on the boards and in chat, it really makes me happy when I get to meet any of you in person. Such was that for the Cincinnati game when both HH and I went and met up at the tailgate.

I love his hugs.. and his enthusiasm. Pat Fischer being one of my dad's favorites, makes this meeting that much more special. My husband and I were brought together by Darrell Green, I had more pictures on my camera but it was so sunny they all have a glare so I had to wait until my niece got me her pictures from her camera.

It was so great meeting you, HH... and it's so nice to be able to put a face to the "typing" when online.

Hope you enjoy. I'm the ugly one :)

Docsandy

Attachments

• HHanddocsandy01.jpg
    HHanddocsandy01.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 152
  • HHanddocsandy02.jpg
    HHanddocsandy02.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 154
Rut Row! Sandy is wearing "one of them" caps!!!

Nice pics though. :)

Rut Row! Sandy is wearing "one of them" caps!!!

Nice pics though. :)

I'm sorry :( Got one of those caps from Huly and Pez as a gift for helping out with Sean Taylor's memorial at Redskins Park. Did not mean any insult or injury... I'm just an 'ol Redskins fan looking for good talk, comraderie and fairness without a lot of pettiness and game playing, which is why I love it here so much.

He kids. I've got the old school version of that cap around here somewhere :)

Oh man, I can't STAND that guy! The good doctor is all right though. ;)

It was a privilege to meet you, Doc. Sorry for ruining the pics! :)

No worries, Doc. That hat is the right color so it is alright around here. :)

You guys better settle down before you start manually circumventing the non existent profanity filters and receive absolutely zero tongue lashing for it. For f*** sake

Oh man, I can't STAND that guy! The good doctor is all right though. ;)

It was a privilege to meet you, Doc. Sorry for ruining the pics! :)

It was so good meeting you... and I think I'm the one that ruined the pics :)

Wish the game had had a better result.. would have made a perfect day :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.