• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Today's Inactives

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Sept. 30, 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT OF INACTIVE PLAYERS

TAMPA, Fla. – The Washington Redskins have announced the following inactive players for today’s game between the Washington Redskins and Tampa Bay Buccaneers:

- No. 8 QB Rex Grossman
- No. 11 WR Aldrick Robinson
- No. 20 CB Cedric Griffin
- No. 25 RB Ryan Grant
- No. 31 S Brandon Meriweather
- No. 55 LB Markus White
- No. 73 G Adam Gettis

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse with injuries.....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...redskins-injured-in-bizarre-pregame-collision

Two Redskins injured in bizarre pregame collision

An odd story coming out of Tampa, where Washington Redskins wide receiver Aldrick Robinson and strong safety Brandon Meriweather are both inactive Sunday following a collision during pregame warmups.

According to The Washington Post, Robinson was struck in the head by Meriweather's left knee as Robinson bent down to pick up a football in the endzone. The Redskins were on the field warming up for their 4:25 p.m. ET start.

Meriweather -- who hasn't played a game this season due to a right knee injury -- limped to the locker room. Robinson stayed down longer and was tended to by both Redskins and Bucs medical staffs before joining Meriweather in the locker room.

Follow Dan Hanzus on Twitter @danhanzus.

"If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all..whoooaaa...gloom,despair and agony on me..."

Only the Redskins could play Keystone Cops in warmups......

if merriweather was already active why was he on the field?

I'm sure the inactive list was finalized AFTER pre-game warmups Mike.

And yeah, Robinson and Meriweather were two guys we could've used today. Ridiculous!

I'm sure the inactive list was finalized AFTER pre-game warmups Mike.

Yeah, the one lucky part. Happened before the inactive list was finalized. Could've been down two players at the jump!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

So, when is the league deadline to finalize the Inactive List before each game ?
Seems it's much later than I originally thought, if it's apparently AFTER pre-game warmups.

I think its an hour before kickoff.

I think its an hour before kickoff.

that would make sense. Shanahan said it happened an hour and half before they were required to turn in their list. So if it happened around 2:30 that gives the story 30 minutes to break across the wire.

Wasn't Briscoe active for the Rams' game? Didn't he have a catch for a nice gain, but it was called back for a hold?

I was told that after the pregame incident that Snyder was pissed and having a discussion with Haslett outside the locker from. Is there any truth to this?

Hate having missed the game....

that would make sense. Shanahan said it happened an hour and half before they were required to turn in their list. So if it happened around 2:30 that gives the story 30 minutes to break across the wire.

Update:
I guess I heard wrong, I thought they said it happened an hour an half before updates were due, but they just said it happened before the hour and half mark which is when they are due.

So it sounds like the answer to the question of when is the active/inactive list due is an hour and a half before kickoff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.