• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

GAME THREAD: SKINS/bucs BASH THE BUCS!!!

Blondie

Well...what can be said that has not already been said.

THE SKINS MUST WIN THIS GAME!!

I am in a trip and not going to be by a computer today.........so I wll be keeping up on my BLACKBERRY so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this thread.

If you know of a way I can keep up on a BLACKBERRY please post the link here.

GO SKINSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

BASH THE BUCS!!!!

Blondie you having any issues with homertv today? I can't seem to get on...keep getting a virus notification for the site......

Edit. Never mind. Just read your post.

Woot.
I don't have much hope for the rest of this season, but if there's going to be a sea-change in our prospects, it's got to start somewhere.

Might as well be today :)

I have a feeling the Redskins are gonna go out and beat them up pretty good today! We should score in the 30's but will only score 24, but our D will play up to par and deliver holding the Bucs to only one score!

Hail to the Redskins!

Last edited:
Quick question-is the chat room gonna be populated today as well?

Wish the chat worked on cell phones!!!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

GO SKINS! Please let me know if we get the ball first and if Rock takes the return. Thanks!!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Do we have a chat room?

Btw, watching the game on the internet.

Scintillating play calling and execution/

Yikes. Not looking good. Zorn will be in big trouble if they keep this up.

My computer does not like chat - I'll get that fixed this week.

Anyway...

Struggling today. This is tough to watch.

I'm watching hurt.

It hurts to watch this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.