• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game Chat Today

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
We'll have the usual motley crew assembled today in our BGO Fed Ex Field Chat Room. Burgundy Burner's got the buffet going, Neophyte's doing impressions, Canadian Hog's doing an ice sculpture, and of course we'll have the BGO Smoker cranking.

Access the chat room by clicking on the
icon.png
icon in the left hand corner of our our BGO Chat Bar and select 'Fed Ex Field'.

See you at 1pm! :cheers:

Sadly, I will not be with you guys. I may make it back in time for the second half...I hope!

The buffet is serving lunch, but will still have breakfast items out for the fans out west and in other parts of the world. We'll keep the buffet open until this evening for a celebratory win and anyone who misses the game due to work obligations.

Hail To The Redskins!

Cometchat (our chat vendor) supposedly made some tweaks to *fix* the 'enter' and 'exit' messages and in the process, has screwed up the chatroom functionality big-time. Nothing I can do about it today guys/gals. Apologies and I will get the vendor back on it. Hopefully we'll get back to our normal chat next week.

Jackson! He has replaced Rak to the tune of 6 pts. thus far!

Wilson embarassed by a former PRACTICE SQUAD WR. Greeeeeaaat.

They are gonna score points, and lots of them today. We need to block better for Griff. If he can connect on some longer passes, it will open up things for the run game.

It's embarassing to have one of the least intimidating home environments in the NFL. We don't scare anyone. Teams can't wait to come into Fed Ex.

I'm not even talking about the crowd - we just don't play tough at home - period.

I saw that fake coming from a mile away.

Wow. We finally picked up a fake play. Nice job, guys. Credit to Danny Smith there.

That play screams disrespect. You only try that when you think your opponent's D is a joke. Stupid call.

Wow. Our Defense doesn't appear capable of stopping them so they stop themselves.

Our defense is the only operating positive in this game at this point-pressure on Dalton in particular. The OL is a disaster without TW.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.