• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Thursday Night Football App

Beans

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Rival Allegiance
Quick question, I have the NFL '12 app for my ipad, and I was wondering if anybody is familiar with the 9.99 in app purchase for the season pass for video on demand. It claims you get access to clips, "Fantasy Live", and "Thursday Night Football Live". Is "Thursday Night Football Live" the actual game broadcast, or some pre-game crap. I have used the Googles extensively and cannot find any info on this vague in app purchase. Also, can you simply watch the game on NFL.com on your PC? My cable provider does not carry NFL Network. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

The Legendary Legume :chug3:

Nevermind...just found this blurb:

-Watch NFL.com/LIVE Thursday Night Football (NOTE: THIS IS NFL.COM's LIVE LOOK IN SHOW, not the full Thursday Night Football Telecast) on your iPad***

How misleading is the NFL with this shiz...

On ESPN Radio, they said the game will be live available on NFL.com.

For the record, I HATE Thursday night football. First of all, because I don't get the games on Time Warner Cable. Secondly, because the games suck...players are exhausted on 3 days rest, and it's just not good football.

It's overkill and unnecessary imho. Sunday, Sunday Night, and MNF was just perfect.

On ESPN Radio, they said the game will be live available on NFL.com.

For the record, I HATE Thursday night football. First of all, because I don't get the games on Time Warner Cable. Secondly, because the games suck...players are exhausted on 3 days rest, and it's just not good football.

It's overkill and unnecessary imho. Sunday, Sunday Night, and MNF was just perfect.

Agreed! Thursday night football is the suck! Friggin' Goodell...he's ruining just about everything possible with this game.

I would be so effing pissed if this was a Skins game. NFL Sunday Ticket doesn't give you viewing rights (which in and of itself is bull****) and you can't watch the game on NFL.com - you can watch a bunch of zeros 'discussing' the game with occasional 'live looks' at the action. Who the **** wants to watch that?

Total crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.