• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread: Redskins @ Saints

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
We are under 2 hours until the Griffin Era starts in Washington. Are you ready for some football?

Inactives for today:

NEW ORLEANS – The Washington Redskins have announced the following inactive players for today’s game between the Washington Redskins and New Orleans Saints:

- No. 8 QB Rex Grossman
- No. 19 WR Dezmon Briscoe
- No. 30 CB Crezdon Butler
- No. 31 S Brandon Meriweather
- No. 67 G Josh LeRibeus
- No. 73 G Adam Gettis
- No. 92 DT Chris Baker

I am surprised we Baker is inactive. Wonder who will be spelling Cofield in the middle?

Ummm, why did we keep Sexy if we aren't gonna keep him active?

Can I just say how insanely happy I'd be if we cut Rex and bring back Cooley?

I think the logical explanation is, looking at the matchups, we're more concerned about needing depth at other positions this week than we are at QB. What other explanation could there be? And since a lot of would've preferred not even carrying a 3rd QB, I'm happy to see him inactive.

Burgundy Blog ‏@BurgundyBlog
Important: Saints' best CB—Jabari Greer—inactive after hernia surgery. Let there be bombs.

Yeah, I agree with all that. I'm just saying it seems weird to keep a roster spot for a guy if he offers nothing. I could rationalize it before that they thought he might have to step in and that would work better than the rookie (Cousins). But if he isn't even the primary backup, let's cut him.

And if this is the first step towards that? Cool.

Rex not active. And I thought the local station giving me the Skins game today was the best news of the day. This is a close runner up.

I'll need to rely on the internet and chat for watching the game. But chat is always fun. Always!

Two rooks at QB. I'm ok with it.

Help can't get into the thread

Which thread, RG3_Fan? Do you mean the chat? It is located on the toolbar at the bottom left of your screen where you see "BGO Chatrooms".

Unfortunately as most know the site went down and we did not get to enjoy the end of that marvelous game in chat together (at least for those of us that froze up and could not get back in). Yes, I was out of the room for the last TD... but i sure enjoyed watching it over and over again. Who wouldve thunk it. Went into this with trepidation; came out of it wondering how all the experts who said RG wasn't gonna have a chance in the DOME, against the Saints defense blah blah blah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.