• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Maybe This is What the Redskins Need.....

The Burgundy Ghost

The Starter
Reaction score
Military Branch
Navy
Alma Mater
Salisbury
So I'm watching the Paul Newman film Slapshot. It's a great film on how Newman manipulates a mediocre team to become popular and a winner.

We've also been talking about heart on BGO, maybe the Skins should sign these guys:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJkHm2WtSsk&feature=related[/media]

It sure got the crowd into the game :)

I watched some of that last night. I love that scene. However, putting a bounty on an opposing player's head is a little too Buddy Ryanesque for me.

Hey, China, maybe when the Cowboys get sick enough of Flozell Adams' antics to dump him the Skins can pick him up and store him on the bench as an "enforcer".:biggrin2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.