• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Cool Photo

China

The Team Captain
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Michigan State
15.jpg

Hey that belongs in a mullet hunt thread. :)

1.jpg

7.jpg

Last edited:
I took it, that is why I think it is cool.

Last edited:
This one I took a few weeks ago during peak foliage.

5.jpg

elephant - was your pic taken somewhere in laurel?

Which one beamish? I am not sure which one is in post #17, all I see is a jpg.# for some reason. If it is the one I think it is, (the pond?) it is near the Rocky Gorge Driving Range on rt 29 in Fulton.

The tree in post #22 is located in Highland, off Brown Bridge Rd.

China, that Owl photo is one of the greatest images I have ever seen!

Last edited:
This one I took a few weeks ago during peak foliage.

133_0103-1.jpg
Wow, now you've done it. I've been meaning to move at least one of my autumn blaze maples around to the front yard where it will get more sun so it will color up like it's supposed to in the fall. I think I'm going to have to get 'er dun this very winter. Thanks for the kick in the pants Elephant.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled cool pics...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.