• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Cool Photo

Not real high quality. I'm new at this underwater photography, but here's one that I took in Grand Cayman, with a cheap camera.

I really dig the pic of the turtle, because it was a night dive. Me and my dive buddy had to use the DM's directions, (and our compasses), to find some turtles.

The flash on the camera sucks. We had to light it up with our flashlights, and I had to keep as still as possible to snap the pic.

It's not the best quality, but I like it.

PICT0084.jpg

This is a road adjacent to the resort where we stay at Lake Tahoe, across the street from the CA lodge at Ski Heavenly The locals just shake their heads in amusement when we tell 'em that MD shut's down after a foot of snow..
BUSH0060.jpg

Cenotes, in Riviera Maya. Cenotes are freshwater caverns.

These pics aren't anything out of the ordinary, until you consider that they were taken underwater. The clarity of the water is unbelievable.

This one was taken at the cavern's entrance. The actual place where we descended, is the black hole, to the far right. The others were taken during the dive.

Picture069.jpg

Picture113.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Got a chance to catch this guy tonight at a friend's house. Now if only I could work the back end touching up the photos, I could truly call myself a pro.

Last edited:
[media]http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Slideshows/_production/ss-100526-misp/ss-100527-misp-01.ss_full.jpg[/media]

California critters

Okay after i got advice, I finally have my digital SLR - a Canon EOS Rebel T2i... went to California to visit a friend and she feeds birds during the day. Well at night there are other visitors. Set up a tripod, no flash and let the aperture open as long as it wanted to to get some evening pics of our visitors. Only light was a low-wattage light on the patio. If I can't post more than one here, I'll post in separate replies.

Last edited:
California critters part 2

The raccoon was my favorite... he kept looking in the window because he knew I was there, but the food was much more interesting so he stayed, but he kept "looking over his shoulder"

Last edited:
My Grandfather would be turning in his grave! They are disease ridden varmints is what he would say. :bucktooth:

Awesome ones BB :)

Bottom end of the big loop...
as5.jpg

Smokin...
as9.jpg

Old Glory flyin high
b57.jpg

Ready.... set..... go !
b51.jpg

Pete, was that last image you on a Triumph?

Pete, was that last image you on a Triumph?

No such luck. I haven't been on track in... wow, it's been over 25 years now that I think about it. If I had the time and money, and convinced the wife, I do some vintage racing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.