• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Cool Photo

That's a fantastic shot China, shows just how precious animals can be to one another.

Neighbor and I went fishing yesterday on the Knik river. Will definitely miss Alaska when we bounce

IMG_1775.jpg

Last edited:
yk0SruX.jpg

Pic of Manarola Italy I took.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty amazing photo - and place!

Howdy folks, it's been a while. Happy to see this thread on the first page. Anyhow, I know there are actually people who don't do the facebook thing, so I'll some of the better stuff I've finished up in the past year. So you can see the stuff full size, I'll just do some links.
First is the Basin, Baltimore. Worked on it over the course of 5 years

Been on a bit of a Florida kick as of late
Fishing wharf. Lower Matecumbe Key, Florida, Jan 1938

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/816699713660874400/

I'll close with a small photo of Anita Ekberg just kickin back
248.jpg

Attachments

• 248.jpg
    248.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Howdy folks, it's been a while. Happy to see this thread on the first page. Anyhow, I know there are actually people who don't do the facebook thing, so I'll some of the better stuff I've finished up in the past year. So you can see the stuff full size, I'll just do some links.
First is the Basin, Baltimore. Worked on it over the course of 5 years
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/816699713660873699/

I'll close with a small photo of Anita Ekberg just kickin back
View attachment 4205

I love that you do not over saturate the images that I see all too often with this type of work, turning b&w to color.

Great job, Pete!

Excellent work. What program/software are you using?

Thanks a bunch. You may laugh, but I use photoshop elements. It's the only photoshop product you can still buy. Not much for monthly subscriptions.
I have to admit, when you started off saying you may laugh.....for a split second I was thinking, "if he says ms paint...." :laugh:

LOL... it seems most of the people colorizing are using much higher end software. MS paint... man, it's been a while, but I actually did some good graphics and drawings back in the day with it. Just started putting my stuff on pinterest being I can share easily, and you can look at the full size photo.

Thanks a bunch. You may laugh, but I use photoshop elements. It's the only photoshop product you can still buy. Not much for monthly subscriptions.

I buy the monthly prescription for PS and LR...for 10 bucks a month I get 2 programs and all the updates that come along, usually every 6-9 months now instead of every 18 months - 2 years.

So over a year, I pay 120 for both, which are about that cost each, and I get all the updates free. It used to be 75 bucks per upgrade. Not to mention, LR CC has a cloud database that allows me to upload them on one computer, and move to another and work on them on that computer.

It's also a write off, though not that much, still...

I buy the monthly prescription for PS and LR...for 10 bucks a month I get 2 programs and all the updates that come along, usually every 6-9 months now instead of every 18 months - 2 years.

So over a year, I pay 120 for both, which are about that cost each, and I get all the updates free. It used to be 75 bucks per upgrade. Not to mention, LR CC has a cloud database that allows me to upload them on one computer, and move to another and work on them on that computer.

It's also a write off, though not that much, still...

Good to know the prices have come down. I only need illustrator for printable graphics, and just use a conversion service.

A ton of our early graphics and banner images are Pete's work - you got mad skillz brother.

If we continue forward, highly likely we will be blowing the site up and going with an entirely new software in the next year. We may call upon you again @Miles Monroe :)

A ton of our early graphics and banner images are Pete's work - you got mad skillz brother.

If we continue forward, highly likely we will be blowing the site up and going with an entirely new software in the next year. We may call upon you again Miles Monroe :)

You know where to find me bother

Very, very cool Pete!

Haven't posted an image in here in a awhile.

That's the Chesapeake Bay Bridge in the way background.

Attachments

• 12362808_10208439574692825_8535453783950110966_o.jpg
    12362808_10208439574692825_8535453783950110966_o.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 151
That is an unbelievable photo El. Mad skillz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.