• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Cool Photo

No I just got lucky on a few.

Here is another I rather enjoyed....

DSC_0535.jpg

I like you type of luck :)

enhanced-buzz-wide-19412-1382479827-24.jpg

Taken during a trip to the Bolivian salt desert.

enhanced-buzz-wide-13093-1382479439-15.jpg

This is light paining, using a torch and newspaper on fire. In fact, the photo involves 4 people, two of them are standing still, while the other two move swiftly with the torch and the newspaper.

enhanced-buzz-wide-12790-1382479048-11.jpg

If I don't just enjoy the hell out of this pic

biker_boy.jpg

Didn't know whether this qualified as "cool" or not but here it is anyway. Thought a couple of you might enjoy seeing what I've been doing out here in my spare time.... Back to FL now, land of the flat and straight road :(

Last edited:
Am I the only one who leaned with each turn? :laugh:

I like the first one better! Who doesn't like Soundgarden's Rusty Cage?

I like the first one better! Who doesn't like Soundgarden's Rusty Cage?

Don't hate on my hollywood vid skillz!

Rusty Cage was the intro and game play music for an oldschool video game called "Road Rash" where you raced around on motorbikes whipping people in the back of the head with nunchaks, guns, knives... Good clean fun!

Don't hate on my hollywood vid skillz!

Rusty Cage was the intro and game play music for an oldschool video game called "Road Rash" where you raced around on motorbikes whipping people in the back of the head with nunchaks, guns, knives... Good clean fun!

We were talkin about Road Rash at work today. Buddy of mine got his hands on a giant projection screen TV from a sports bar that shut down. We would play road rash for hours, and it was as close to life size as you could get.

When I stress out, I tend to bury myself in a photo or two.....Italian girl.jpg

marine 10.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.