• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Cool Photo

image.jpgDowntown tower

God I miss South Florida! Great shot Pete!

Neither random nor cool, but came close to meeting my maker yesterday...

2 semis coming from opposite direction doing 55-60 mph, first one slams on his brakes to make a left hand turn. The other one doesn't notice until near pact and beers off the road, goes airborne past my drivers side window and eventually ends up on his side almost taking out a power pole. Just by luck he didn't take me out completely. Picture doesn't do it justice. Ran back and climbed up the truck and driver was amazingly okay other than being highly pissed at the other guy.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372865947.775773.jpg

God I miss South Florida! Great shot Pete!

Thanks E ! That pic was right before I got the bike stuck in the sand, Took me over 20 minutes to get it out, but worth it when I can come home with shots like this...
6 30 13 b15.jpg

Hey Boone, you thought of installing a dash cam? Those Russian drivers need some YouTube competition.

My buddy Capt Gene in Wrightsville beach had a couple of pseudo celebs on his boat recently...

1000698_10200682419355540_1657463045_n.jpg

KFP!
1000996_10200682417635497_165397794_n.jpg

Caught this while we were doing 70 trying not to miss the sunset I guess... Got stuck in traffic anyway but this was a cool view
cruiseship_goldengate.jpg

California Academy of Sciences near Golden Gate Park - took a lot of in tank shots of reptiles and fish... this one was one of the better ones.
DSC_0541.jpg

Caught this while we were doing 70 trying not to miss the sunset I guess... Got stuck in traffic anyway but this was a cool view
cruiseship_goldengate.jpg

California Academy of Sciences near Golden Gate Park - took a lot of in tank shots of reptiles and fish... this one was one of the better ones.
DSC_0541.jpg

Great shots. Are you using a polorizer shooting through the glass ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.