• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL.com: RG3 explores his new home

I like the jogging part. I woulda passed out.

(from jogging, not seeing him)

Good example of why I use RG3 Fan as my moniker. What is there not to like about this guy?

Short sortof funny story.. during the Olympics. you know When RGIII was highlighted in the Subway ads... my sister sees him and says "should I know who he is".. I said.. uh.. YEAH.. he's our new starting QB. (But you gotta excuse my sister, she is a true fan, but she almost lost her leg and life the past off season and has been rehabilitating and is not great on keeping up with offseason stuff anyway... she follows Nascar religously until Football starts).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.