• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Achilles Heel

RG3 Fan

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Baylor
Based on the first preseason game and the training camp up until now, what do you see as the greatest weakness on this team? I was pleased to see that the line did a halfway decent job on pass protection, but either the running backs aren't good enough or the line needs some work on run blocking. I think the offensive line is still our biggest weakness. The Redskin defense looked phenomenal in my opinion. However, I don't believe that Buffalo really gave our secondary a test.

HTTR!!!

That offensive line and our secondary. We are really juggling players in both areas.

Unless they have regressed from a year ago, our RBs are good. It didn't seem like they had a lot of space to run against Buffalo. Then again, Buffalo has a pretty solid D-line. Definitely above average.

Hopefully RG3's passes will loosen up the D for our RBs.

Last edited:
Hard to argue with either of those. However, I tight both played very well as the game went on. Wilson in particular made some nice plays. And once Griff started hitting some throws, the running lanes opened up a little.

I have to agree... OL and DB are the concerns i have. The OL played very well seeing as RGIII didnt hardly get touched, but he had a limited number of drop backs... and as soon as Grossman came in it was like the flood gates opened up. Kind of hard to really assess it with 3 of our starters out and it being the first preseason game though.

Well, for those concerned about OL help, we just signed another young kid who was on Green Bay's practice squad last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.