• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Final 53 Man Roster for 2012

Moot point anyway, he just agreed to a restructured deal to stay with Baltimore. Guess the news of him being released was a bit premature.

Not surprised that a 34 year old player wanted to stay on a team that wins 11 or 12 games each year.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Another hit at the safety position - Meriweather strained his MCL & PCL, out 2-4 weeks. SIGH.

this is what we get, for sifting through the NFL dumpster and picking up rejects and damaged goods like Jackson and Merriweather. People still happy we let Landry go ?

I was in full agreement with you until the lat sentence. LL would have been injured by now as well. Dude can not stay on the field. Even with this setback wi Merriweather, I am willing to bet Merriweather ends up playing more games than LL does.

this is what we get, for sifting through the NFL dumpster and picking up rejects and damaged goods like Jackson and Merriweather. People still happy we let Landry go ?

Umm...Yes! Landry is turrible! Oh and did I mention he played in like 8 games in 3 years?

I hope Gomes comes in and plays so well that Merriweather never sees the field as a Redskin.

As for Landry, just like the last couple years, he will not be on the field when the Redskins play the Saints this Sunday.

So, **** him.

I hope Gomes comes in and plays so well

I am definitely rooting for the Mustard Man

P7270705.jpg

People still happy we let Landry go ?
Happy? No, it's now a wasted first round pick.

If he had learned how to tackle better, spent more time working on technique instead of in the gym, and had the surgery 2 years ago, he'd still be on the team. He'd be making a pretty penny too.

Not happy he's gone. Understanding of why he's gone, and in agreement with the idea that he's no longer here.

Meriweather will play in 2012 and I think could do well here.

In my mind he is the second best player the Redskins have in the backfield after Josh Wilson.

I really don't want to see Reed Doughty on anything but special teams.

I said a couple of years ago that I would be comfortable with the backfield when we rid ourselves of the mediocre talent like Doughty and Westbrook.

Well, we finally cut Westbrook loose and were able to trade the disappointing Kevin Barnes, another high pick by Vinny Cerrato to the Lions.

Still have Reed though.

we had no choice but to go after bargain basement types, we spent our money and resources revamping the entire defence to stay about the same, and then actualy did some work on the offence finally. we had nothing left.

Being bent over by Mara and his butt monkey didn't help either.

we had no choice but to go after bargain basement types, we spent our money and resources revamping the entire defence to stay about the same, and then actualy did some work on the offence finally. we had nothing left.

Saying we did 'some work' on the offense is like saying Kate Upton is 'kinda cute' :)

Just sayin'

Jordan Pugh ‏@JordanPugh29
It's official!! I'm glad to be a redskin!! #redskinnation I'm ready are you

Eric Kettani has tweeted that he is now a Washington Redskin - played for Navy. Maybe Pugh didn't work out? Maybe Banks' last muff was enough to get him cut? Who knows?

Kettani was added to Practice Squad and not the 53 man roster, or so the WP is reporting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.