A Burgundy and Gold Obsession
'Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.' - Groucho Marx

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Disagree Disagree:  0
Post of the Year Post of the Year:  0

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default I was forced to endure

listening to an NPR expose this morning on the Presidential campaigns that was purportedly about what was going on in key swing states. So the story starts off with Obama in CO making some references to the Olympics and receiving due applause.....nothing of substance.....just emphasis on Obama's applause lines. Then...the story moves to FL where a woman "Independent" is interviewed. The interview was basically all about Obama! Did you vote for him in the last elections....will you vote for him again.......do you hold him accountable for the economy (duty answer: "no")....and on and on.....after which the interview and reporting ended.

this is an example of why so many of us have contempt for NPR and want government funding ended yesterday. it is emblematic of how and why the media is perceived as just another mouthpiece for the Obama campaign. One can see this every night simply channel surfing among ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN........it is why Fox enjoys as much viewership as it does: millions see the media for the biased, ideological frauds they have become....as well as those who receive their picture of reality from these and similar sources.
    0 0 0 0

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    George Mason

i'm sure you're fairly and accurately reporting what happened in the npr expose
    i'm also sure you listened to it in it's entirety
    0 0 0 0

BGObsessed
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Heck, from that description I'm not even sure if he knows what "expose" means.

Expose' 1.publication of wrongdoing: a book or article that reveals details of a scandal or crime
    0 0 0 0

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by burgold View Post
    Heck, from that description I'm not even sure if he knows what "expose" means.

Expose' 1.publication of wrongdoing: a book or article that reveals details of a scandal or crime

ummm...I don't have an accent grave capability on my keyboard...nitwit. what is exposed here is your inability to think through the alternative explanations for an observed phenomenon.
    0 0 0 0

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tshile View Post
    i'm sure you're fairly and accurately reporting what happened in the npr expose
    i'm also sure you listened to it in it's entirety
    yawn. I know....we'll skirt the content and attack the poster! I love doing that myself.....though it should be recognized for what it is: an evasion. how apropos these uninformed times.
    0 0 0 0

BGObsessed
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    Army

Yeah, what was that these guys said about Conservatives? Something about only liking something when it suits their agenda? Kinda like what's being done here. Yet they spend all day in the PA whining about hypocrisy and calling everything ironic. Interesting how reality plays out sometimes.
    0 0 0 0

It's ok, I don't like you either.

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fansince62 View Post
    ummm...I don't have an accent grave capability on my keyboard...nitwit. what is exposed here is your inability to think through the alternative explanations for an observed phenomenon.
    fansince62 is going to keep off the PA for a few days. I strongly suggest we all give this thread, and maybe the entire forum, a breather as I am now starting to re-evalutate my approach here.

... why the hell did I take this job?
    0 0 0 0

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    James Madison

Masochism?

I'm not judging, btw.

0 0 0 0

OLine. DLine. Secondary.