• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Shanahan to be on ESPN 980 This morning

tshile

Just a heads up, they're about to have Shanahan on for an interview on ESPN 980. The timing is not exactly certain because he has to finish up their walk through, etc etc etc. It should start in the next hour though.

You can listen the following ways:
- On your smart phone grab the Tune-In app, search for ESPN 980
- www.espn980.com
- AM station 980
- FM station 94.3 in the Northern/outter northern VA area
- FM station 92.7 in the DC/southern MD area

They're expecting him on just after 11am I believe. Curious if he actually says much

Dang, I put it on mute during a commercial, then completely forgot about it and missed the whole thing. LOL.

If you were truly interested it'll be in the audio vault by tomorrow on their website. I don't think it is worth it though. You could probably guess what he said and be pretty close :)

we're a better team now than before. we've made a lot of changes. nothing is predictable. expecting young guys to grow. nice that some younger guys have experience. National Football League this, National Football League that.

etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.