• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Om Field: When Words Fail

Om

Burgundy & Gold Jacket
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Detroit* Lions 19, Washington Redskins 14 Credit and thanks to my friend Lanky Livingston at BGO

More...

I saw this train wreck coming back in preseason. Great work by Lanky

I never thought I'd see it

The Bard has no words

Look what you've done to us danny............

I can't take credit for the artwork, I just found it on twitter. Sums up the game perfectly, lol.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

A picture really is worth 1000 words.

... or in Om's case, 5000. :p

A picture really is worth 1000 words.

... or in Om's case, 5000. :p

:rotflmao:

You know it's bad when Om is speechless.

The fans are :wall: and are ready to :rifle: Zorn, :behead: Danny and :hanged: Vinny for the :toilet: we're in. Some fans are proclaiming :end: , some are :furious2: , some are calling for :help: while others are ready to :anonymous: Meanwhile, the rest of the league is simply :rotflmao: at us. Our choices in dealing with this team are dwindling down to :pint: , :bigcry: or :ciao: while a stauch few decide to take a wait-and-see :munching_out: attitude. As for me, I'm hoping :xmas: can bring us a new HC who can :builder: us into a winner again. Until then, it's :thumbsdown: Send 'em to the Lions! :oops: too late. :nana:

Last edited:
I guess we should all be thankful we're not Raiders fans.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I guess we should all be thankful we're not Raiders fans.
Meh, not really. I've finally accepted that we really are Raiders East. Sure, Snyder isn't quite as bad as Al Davis. However the differences are so small as to be insignificant.

Sure, we'll probably win a few more games than the Raiders will over the next few years. However, that's more than balanced by the fact that Davis is playing hide-and-seek with the Grim Reaper already and actually knew what the heck he was doing at one point. Snyder OTOH will probably be our curse for many, many decades and unlike Davis with the Raiders, has brought our club zero Lombardies in order to have any rational basis upon which to think he actually knows what he's doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.