• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

[sigh] Ticket office snafu - Robert Helu Jr and Londer Fletcher #58

Snyder must have hired the Natinals spell-checker.

This is pretty ridiculous, the more I think about it. How does this happen? Its not quite as bad as the Nationals misspelling their name on the front of their uniform, but its up there. Those are two pretty glaring errors, that any average fan probably would have caught.

This is pretty ridiculous, the more I think about it. How does this happen? Its not quite as bad as the Nationals misspelling their name on the front of their uniform, but its up there. Those are two pretty glaring errors, that any average fan probably would have caught.

i'm sure it happens like this:

they provide a template to the print company, and assume it's pretty hard for them to **** up.

they **** it up.

it never gets caught before they are shipped.

i'm sure it's no one worth a ****'s fault thats high up (read: VP of this or that, or snyder himself). i'm sure it's someone low on the totem pole who was trusted with a relatively simple job and just failed miserably at it.

i'm sure it happens like this:

they provide a template to the print company, and assume it's pretty hard for them to **** up.

So you think the shipping company changed Roy's name to Robert, and London's number to 58? I doubt it - pretty sure this happened in house. Probably gave it to some marketing intern who just plain got it wrong.

So you think the shipping company changed Roy's name to Robert, and London's number to 58? I doubt it - pretty sure this happened in house. Probably gave it to some marketing intern who just plain got it wrong.

no, i think they were given a template that had a mistake, or the printing company made a mistake.

i'm not sure what your experience with printing companies is, but i have quite a bit and they're awful. you'd be shocked the kind of mistakes they can make - seriously. i'm not willing to put this past the printing company at all.

keep in mind i didn't blame the shipping company at any point. i said printing :)

edit: and no, the tickets are not printed in house. i'm not even sure they're designed in house to be honest.

oh and lanky helu is right next to griffen. it's completely possible the person making the template copied griffens name (as a template) and forgot to change robert.

the possible reasons are endless :\

edit: good lord my typing ability is awful today...

Whoever's job it is to approve the final template, for the team, should be fired.

If the printer screwed the pooch, they should reimburse any fees paid, put out a full page add in the papers admitting, and apologizing for, the unforgivable blunder, and provide next years printing, free of charge. Along with firing whoever's job it was to catch such things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.