• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

rantsports.com: Dallas Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones Wants Him Some “Glory Hole”

Califan007

The Rookie
Reaction score
http://www.rantsports.com/redzoneta...-owner-jerry-jones-wants-him-some-glory-hole/

Just when you thought Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones couldn’t say anything more hilarious, he holds a press conference prior to training camp opening and provides us with some glorious comments.

With the Cowboys set to begin camp on Monday after a busy offseason that saw them drastically improve their major weaknessess (offensive line, secondary), Jones appears to be pretty excited to get things under way.

Much of the talk surrounding the Cowboys in 2012 has been this idea that the window for a Super Bowl title is closing. Jones got revved up and addressed that in a very comical way.

“I want to officially close the window to closing the window. That was off-season talk. I do feel a sense or urgency, though. I’ve been here 23 years. I’ve been here when it was glory hole days and when it wasn’t. I want me some glory hole!”

:laugh:...Long live the Jerruh! :claps:

That quote will be there for all eternity to use before every Cowboys/Skins matchup.

Thank you Jerruh!

lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.