• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

I question whether the team has any passion

On Fox halftime report, Strahan said the team has quit. He is right. There is no fire or urgency with this team. They are a reflection of their coach and are too medium. Probably closer to medium rare.

Wish the Redskins (top to bottom) had the passion that we the fans do.

This is what happens when you "keep it medium". This is supposed to be a passionate game. It's supposed to be a roller coaster but that roller coaster is based on passion. Right now, keeping it medium means the roller coaster is always going DOWNHILL.

Will a kneejerk reaction help? A better question might be, can it hurt? If Zorn really has lost the team then turn it over to a guy like Joe Bugel. He may be old but he HAS passion. He'll praise and he'll tell guys when they're sucking but perhaps the one thing he WON'T do is "keep it medium".

This is what happens when you "keep it medium".

Exactly. Watching the presser today, I had Norv flashbacks. When Zorn said he would not yell at grown men, I seriously had deja vu.

We're back to where we started 10 years ago. I don't know if I can take this for another 10. No, I know I can't.

George Allen said that when you lose you die a little and when you win you're reborn again- I'm paraphrasing, but isn't that what football should be?

I tried medium and it just doesn't work for me.

I don't think Buges can run the WCO, but I could be mistaken

Sarge, Buges wouldn't have to call plays, that's what the Offensive Coordinator is for. Buges would just have to make executive decisions and REAM guys when they need it. Hell, if I thought he could do the job, I'd be tempted to make Danny Smith HC. At least HE wouldn't be giving us a bunch of BS, denial-type answers. I'm pretty sure if Danny were HC, he would have come right out after the game and said "We sucked today. We have a LOT of work to do and we're gonna work and work and work until we get it done".

Buges would likely say things a little more Gibbs-like but I have faith that he'd be a lot different behind closed doors. ;)

2-14 or 3-13 is where we go from here - as they say even a blind squirrel finds a nut some times and two more wins is about all they will find. Do not be surprised if they lose again next week.

Tom
I think if we lose to the Bucs, after losing to Detroit and squeaking by St. Louis, that you could make a case for us being the worst team in the league. :anonymous:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.