• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

No more Wal-Mart Greeters

RG3 Fan

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Baylor
I heard that Wal-Mart is doing away with Wal-Mart greeters. What is the this world coming to?:cry: That sure blew one of my options after retirement.

Last edited:
Hahaha! They always seem either way too excited or extremely disinterested in people.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device
Reminds me of the Jeff Dunham skit where Walter was hired as a Walmart greeter. Hi, welcome to Wal Mart - get your **** and get out :laugh:

I read somewhere that Walmart greeters were not only there to greet people, but also to spot potential shoplifters and alert security. I will try to find the article, it was pretty interesting.

I read somewhere that Walmart greeters were not only there to greet people, but also to spot potential shoplifters and alert security. I will try to find the article, it was pretty interesting.
I heard about that, because I remember me and my dad laughing hysterically at the thought of a 90 year old trying to stop somebody.

I don't think they were intended to stop anyone - if they noticed someone suspicious, they just alerted security so they tracked them from above.

I don't think they were intended to stop anyone - if they noticed someone suspicious, they just alerted security so they tracked them from above.

Still, being about 90 years old, we're not talking exactly mentally sharp either, so I doubt they pick up on subtle signs of suspicious activity......aside from the obvious signs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.