• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Prediction time....

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Enough of the hand-wringing, nosebleeding, 'oh my God - it's Detroit!-isms....

How do you think we fare on the road tomorrow?

I think our passing game posts a season best performance with at least 2 passing TDs. I'm also predicting a London Fletcher TD on defense.

Skins win by 10 points.

What say you?

I'm going with another low scoring game, with a three point win in the last minute of the game while playing from behind. Classic trap game, and the last thing the team needs right now. I rather be playing against a very tough team, in hopes the Skins would play up to their level. A walk over Lions team has me hoping the Skins don't just walk over.

31-14 Skins.......

They show up this week.
I just don't get how this is a trap game. The Skins are 3-7 out of the last 10. The Lions are 0-19. Neither team has shown much and neither deserve the respect that you;d expect for a traditional trap game.

Now when the Skins played the Rams last year that was a trap IMO b/c the Skins were playing well and facing a 0-4 Rams squad. They took them for granted and "snap goes the trap".

In this game, the Skins are desperate for a win if only if it will shut up the fans and the media for a week. They aren't overlooking the Lions......or at least they better not be or this team is really, really stupid.

Last edited:
I'm gonna say 24-13 Skins. They score over 20 finally but fail to thrash a bad team.

I'm gonna say 24-17, in a game dominated by the Skins in every facet of the game except the scoreboard. Calvin Johnson will score twice, and be close to tying the game up but Stafford will throw a late pick to ice it. We will, like always, be on the edges of our seats the entire game. Sigh.

I'm gonna say 24-17, in a game dominated by the Skins in every facet of the game except the scoreboard. Calvin Johnson will score twice, and be close to tying the game up but Stafford will throw a late pick to ice it. We will, like always, be on the edges of our seats the entire game. Sigh.

Thats great.

Now who wins?

Thats great.

Now who wins?

Oh, I guess I didn't specifically say it, but Skins. :) I thought Johnson being close to tying it, but Stafford throws a late pick to ice it was enough. :p

They aren't overlooking the Lions......or at least they better not be or this team is really, really stupid.

Every indication would lead you to believe the Skins are not overlooking the Lions because of their situation, and their own lack of production. Every coach and player will say all the right things when interviewed on the subject.

Something that's bothered me for years now that I can't figure out. Doesn't matter who the coach is, the Redskins often seem to play to the level of their opponents from week to week, be it up or down. It would seem to be a general attitude, but how could that carry over through a number of coaching staffs ? It makes no sense to me at all.

I don't see the team as a whole being dumb enough to look past the Lions, but all it takes is a few players to screw the game up. Trust me, I hope I'm wrong, and we give the Lions a proper pasting.

Something that's bothered me for years now that I can't figure out. Doesn't matter who the coach is, the Redskins often seem to play to the level of their opponents from week to week, be it up or down. It would seem to be a general attitude, but how could that carry over through a number of coaching staffs ? It makes no sense to me at all.

Yep. It was most notable during Turner's tenure, but it's been that way with every coach since including Gibbs......

It's a mentality that I'd hope the Redskins would get over, but really haven't.

OK, I picked the Redskins in my pool because I could not bring myself not to. The only reason I don't pick the Lions is because Jason Campbell has dominated every Lions game he has played against them.

Lions are going to give us all a scare! Too close for comfort!

The Lions, so far this season, have a miserable .30 3d down conversion rate, have had trouble getting into the red zone-3 of 4 of their field goals were from beyond the 30 yard line-their secondary is vulnerable.

They have Calvin Johnson-and Portis has bone spurs.

Skins win 20-16. 2 TDs, 2FGs for the Skins, 1TD, 3FG for the Lions.

So many people are trying to be clever and call this game as an upset. The Skins show some pride and play well today.

30-13 Skins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.