• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Sportsday DFW: Report: Cowboys' Dez Bryant arrested on domestic violence charge

Califan007

The Rookie
Reaction score
http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/da...ted-in-desoto-on-domestic-violence-charge.ece

Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant was arrested Monday in DeSoto on a misdemeanor domestic violence charge, according to multiple reports.

Bryant confirmed to Channel 8 that there had been an incident, but he declined to go into detail.

"I'm good, I'm good," he told WFAA-TV.

This is the second time in six months that Bryant has had a run-in with the law. Back in January, he was involved in an altercation outside a Miami nightclub and was detained by police, but not arrested.

Not a really good sign for the annointed-for-the-umpteenth-time as "Super Bowl this year, fer sure!" Cowpies.

I love it. :evil:

Trying on those Dallas Cowboys superbowl rings, I see!

anticowboys.jpg

Why is it the Goodell hammer seems to come down on every criminal in the league except Dez Bryant?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...wboys-dez-bryant-assaulted-mother-report-says

Dez Bryant's lawyer told NFL Network's Ian Rapoport on Tuesday morning that Bryant "did not want to be a distraction" to the Dallas Cowboys.

The details emerging following Bryant's recent misdemeanor domestic violence arrest in a Dallas suburb will make that difficult.

The DeSoto Police Department's report following Bryant's Monday arrest indicates the victim was his mother Angela. The report alleges Dez Bryant "got upset during a verbal argument and grabbed mother by her shirt and hair and hit her in the face with ball cap."

"I can't keep letting him do this," said Angela Bryant in a call to 911 according to ESPNDallas. "I can't keep letting him do me like this. I'm tired. I'm going to put an end to it today. I'm going to put an end to it today. I'm tired."

Bryant's mother told the police that she told her son to leave during an argument and he became upset. Angela Bryant did not complain about injuries on the day of the alleged assault. Two days later (Monday), she complained of pain in her wrists, hands and arms. Officers observed swelling in her wrist. She also had bruising on her upper right and left arm.

He is beating up on his own MOTHER??? Wow...that is beyond words.

Maybe she spurned his advances? :)

How much you think he paid her?

Now I am just starting to feel sorry for the kid.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/24/dez-bryant-seeks-out-a-potential-mentor/#comments

One of the biggest problems facing this country is fatherless boys. It is a tragedy for girls too, but the most important figure in a young boy's life is his father...or at least it should be.

Couple that with the mother Dez Bryant has and I sorta hope the kid can get his head on straight, regardless if he is a Cowturd. I hope Jay Novacek can give this young man what he needs...

Let's just hope it's after he is let go by the Cowturds. :)

Edit. Rumors unconfirmed.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.