• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Kobe Bryant: 2012 U.S. Team Better Than Dream Team

Blake Griffin just dropped out of the Olympics due to injury.

They're all dropping out.

MJ's response:

Michael Jordan's reaction to Kobe's comments that this year's Olympic team could've beaten the '92 Dream Team: "I absolutely laughed"

via @Sportscenter

Pippen laughed it off and said the Dream Team would win by at least 25. I agree.

I think we're all being too hard on Kobe. The 2012 team could absolutely beat the 92 team today. I mean, MJ has to be close to 50, right? Bird with his horrible back, Magic has gained a LOT of weight (not even mentioning Sir Charles here). Shoot, the youngest member was Laettner, right? Even he is in his 40's I would bet, and he sucked anyway as a pro.

This dream team is a bad dream. No cohesion whatsoever. Whoever thought two spotlight seeking ball hogs like Kobe and Queen James could coexist successfully was fooling themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.