• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Interview with Adam Gettis

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score
Alma Mater
James Madison
Pretty cool, quick read. This may have been my favorite part:

What can you say about Jordan Bernstine and what he'll bring to the defense?

I think he's a great player from what I've seen so far from camps. They really like when he's getting in there. They're putting him in more here and there. He brings what I believe Landry used to bring... He'll hit somebody in the hole. He's not scared to hit somebody. Put his head down and make a play. I believe he's a better player overall.

http://www.hogshaven.com/2012/7/9/3148355/interview-catching-up-with-og-adam-gettis

I don't buy the arguments of some blog articles I have seen that omit Gettis from the final roster. He is smart and in shape and has ZBS experience from a quality program.

LeRibeus can play both center and guard so I can imagine the Redskins keeping both players.

Hurt to me is at greater risk as a tweener at guard/tackle.

One article (Tandler?) listed Compton as a better bet to be on the roster. Really?

Compton is limited athletically and comes from a program where he faced weak competition. I don't see him as a slam dunk to make this team at all.

Gettis to me seems a better bet heading into camp.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.